Monday, August 12, 2013

Chicks Along the Canal 2013

Hello! Do you remember me?! I'm so sorry I've been so MIA these last few months! Life can be so busy and crazy sometimes!

This summer has been full with events within my personal life as well as with business!

Most recently I was at The Chicks Along the Canal in Little Falls, NY! I love that show and this was my 3rd year doing it! Check out some of the photos I took!



I had an amazing time! Saw a lot of familiar faces as well as met some new wonderful folks!
The last photo is of two lovely original chicks from CATC, rocking some RosMari Brand garb!

The next show I have coming up is the Clinton Art and Music Fest! Click here for more info! 

I will try to stay more updated on my blog, I've missed you! 

much love 

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!